Monday, February 17, 2020

So, I Had To Buy A Couple Of iPhone Xr's For The Christmasdecemberbirthdays Time Last Year, And They Are Pretty Fucking Great

It was going to be either the 11 or the Xr, since they're the same phone, but the gotta-have blue and coral colors won out, so there you go.  These fucking phones are really awesome.  All the tech twits bitching about the screen resolution and the bezels and the this and the that can eat my entire ass.  Coming from the 5 and 6 era iPhones, these Xr/11 units are amazing.  I watched an NFL playoff game on one, and it was good.  I like smaller phones in general, and would love an iPhone 11 the size of an iPhone 4 or 5, but that's not the world we live on.  The goofy colors on the Xr are so much better than the 11 colors, too.  If any cell phone is worth its price, these are.  14/10, would buy again.  I really dig the coral color myself and would buy it for me no problem.  Apple should bring it back next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment