Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Picking At The Greasy Bones, Mario

 Hey! I remember when that was going down in real time on the CR list.  Fun times.  I don't know these folks, but Jim Cunningham always seemed a bit off but that might have been the fact that his refinishing was always about the most expensive you find when I was young and poor.  That said, Brian Baylis always seemed really off, especially his fucking ugly and tacky baroque road frame stylings.  And now after the recent Charles Nighbor, who was also part of the original threads on the CR list--Hi! Charles--rant about Brett Kavanaugh via email outed both CR Dale and Lou Deeter as nasty fucking conservative shitbags, well, Jim Cunningham suddenly seems like the way more sympathetic and credulous character in this little morality play.  But who knows.  Baylis is dead and Jim Allen is not giving us much else to go on.  All I know right now is that fucking racist conservatives like Brown and Deeter can eat a giant bag of salted dicks for all I care no matter what bikes they like or what they've done in the past, and I would never believe a word they say on any topic.  Fuck them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment