Sunday, July 27, 2014

Ag2r Needs A New Tire Sponsor

It looks like Ag2r-La Mondiale has Schwalbe for their tire sponsor.  Well, I think it's back to the drawing board for Schwalbe, or Ag2r needs to get rethink their equipment choices.  On the off chance the team is on Schwalbe tubulars, the entire world has seen that those pieces of shit are the slipperiest, puncturiest tires in the peloton.  Oops.  And if Schwalbe bought some pro-quality tubulars from some Italian or Dutch joker to slap their name on for their pros, they need to find those people who sold them and kick them square in the nuts.

Are those Ag2r Focus bikes anything other than rebranded generic Chinese carbon garbage?  I don't know exactly why, but I kinda' dig 'em.  I guess they're not on the list of overpriced, generic plastic crap I would never ride in a million years, Specialized, Cannondale, Giant...

If they're anything other than a catalog frame a couple of Krauts buy to be painted with their name on it, I would consider picking one up if I was in the market for some Chinese carbon garbage.  (I'm not.)





No comments:

Post a Comment