Monday, November 21, 2016

So, Sr. Richard Sachs Moved Back To CT?

Noone of my business, atmo, but let's see: he was a Connecticut guy for years, decades, then moves to the Deerfield Dirt Road Randonee in Massassachusetts, stays there but decides it's too fucking boring, and then moves back to Connecticut to get some excitement?  Sounds like a plan.  Or something.  But I guess now he can afford to open his worldwide HQ in Cos Cob.

I wonder if my original CT-vintage frame deposit has been earning interest?

5 comments:

  1. DiMare Pastry Shop in Riverside Plaza is a favorite haunt.
    Exit 5 off of Route 95.
    Get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you have that lance armstrong machine that flags your name on the interwebs? that thing's cool.

      anywho, i hope the second ct gig is working out. that area over chester way is really lovely. i rode through there one day many, many years ago, but you weren't home.

      Delete
    2. No, I don't.

      But your second paragraph in this entry had me wondering if I'm holding your name, or it was just a light comment.

      TIA

      Delete
    3. yep, back in the halcyon days, i did indeed send a deposit, got the note and the water bottle. fate had other plans, and now those dreams are lost in time, like tears in rain.

      Delete
    4. Contact me via email. Did we reconcile this?

      Delete