Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Doctor Who and Orphan Black

New Doctor Who: I like Jenna-Louise Coleman, the actress so far, and the character reminds me a little bit of a happy-go-lucky version of the young mother from "The Empty Child".  I am not a huge Matt Smith fan, and Moffat has done nothing to further the enterprise, but since Chris Eccleston isn't coming back, that's that.

Orphan Black: Not actually an original BBCAmerica show like Copper, but instead another in the endless parade of Canadian Scifi shows.  Was surprised to see the full-on naked ass; maybe I should thank Game of Thrones!  Still the show was okay-ish, but if they can keep their enthusiasm, maybe it will be decent.  Now I wonder why this is on BBCAmerica instead of SyFy like Continuum and Lost Girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment