Monday, April 22, 2013

Cove STD

I may have gotten far enough to spring that I will not feel compelled to buy a new big bike this season, as I have a nice steel single-speed that I ride most of the time, but I still like the idea of the Cove STD.  The idea of a nice, handmade Canadian frame is quite lovely; the reality of the STD's geometry is not nearly so, and, since nobody I know has seen a new Cove frame in many moons, I am kinda wary of spending so much sight unseen considering what other people might consider a little cramped will probably be a nightmare for me.  Intense geometry and Knolly geometry are much better for me, which sucks because those are not bikes I want: the Knolly doesn't exist and the Intense continues to be a huge gamble on QC and customer service.  Would love an STD that fits me well, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment