Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pop Culture Criticism You Should Be Reading On Renegade Chicks

I'm not a viewer of the show discussed here, Elementary, but the writer of the column is excellent--I was waiting for her new gig to start.  And she knows her television!  And she's not afraid to be enthusiastic and candid about what she likes.  I read tons of depressing and infuriating dreck each day, along with too much political news and commentary and other random shit on the interwebs, but I actually enjoy reading talented writers regardless of the subject--in any medium--as long as they are sincere and interesting.  If Renegade Chicks continues to seek out and support compelling authors, it is exactly the sort of online content everyone should be reading.  Plus, I would like to read some music commentary in a similar vein because she's got skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment