Sunday, April 1, 2012

We Have A Winner

This is gonna be the bike for the kid, the Scott Contessa Scale Jr.  It is not in fact pink, but it's not black and green or yellow, so white with purple is close enough.  I actually kinda like this bike, and amazingly enough the stupid white painted crank works with this one.  The fork is painted to match the frame!  Contrary to rumor, I have not agreed to buy two plastic carbon Scott road bikes and two Scott mountain bikes this year.  In fact, we are getting this through a really cool rep, so I am pretty psyched.  (The newest demo bike at the shop is a Kona FS 29er.  The guys really like it; I rode it Wednesday night, and I was not impressed.  Maybe I'm spoiled, but I didn't think it was anything special.  I guess it'll be great if they sell a bunch of 'em.)  So, the Scott will be here this week.  If next year's version is white with pink or pink with white or something, I'm a dead man.


No comments:

Post a Comment