Saturday, December 7, 2013

2015 Mustang: Shockingly Not Totally Hating It

I guess my expectations were sufficiently low for once, because when I saw this thing, I was not completely horrified.  The current Camaro has aged horribly--what looked maybe not so bad at first is fucking terrible in person now, with those weird little slit windows and bloated, bulky sheet metal; hell, it makes that mid-2000's Pontiac GTO car look fucking wonderful in comparison.  This new Mustang, though, while not great, may turn out to be not so bad, especially in a 300+ hp turbo 4; that's wicked fucking Euro shit right there.  I guess we'll see what they're like for realz when they go on sale.  Six-speed proper manual transmissions still available, apparently, so that's something.


No comments:

Post a Comment