Monday, December 9, 2013

Emanuel Versus Emanuel

At this point, we would be way better off with Webster.  I guess it is funny in a sick, sad world way that the Emanuel family is going above in beyond to blow by the Clintons as the most dangerous and destructive political family in Democratic party history.  So, the political one is nasty fuckhead, and the doctor one is a worthless asswhipe.  Does that mean that the Ari Gold scumbag brother is the most useful of the Emanuel brothers?  Jesus fucking christ.  Imagine.  "One of my sons is a doctor, but he's an irredeemable dipshit.  Another of my sons is a powerful national political leader, but he's vile and downright evil.  My son who is a talent guy out in California, though, that kid is kinda ok; I like him."  Can Ari Emanuel cast off his family curse and fly all the way to grace and find the perfect vehicle for Emmanuel Lewis?  Tune into another frightening episode of Bullshit, or Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment