Thursday, August 27, 2015

16,500 Has Been The Key Number Forever For The Dow

Intraday trading today was right around 16500, again, and I was really wondering if that level would hold after the steep drops a earlier in the week.  I shouldn't be surprised, since I've been using 16500 as the key level for what feels like forever even if it's really only been a bit short of 18 months.  That's a hell of a long time.  So far, so good, I guess.  If we're at 16500 or better at the end of Q3 and the plan is still working, well, hell, yeah.

Update: Even after hours, though, I couldn't help but get into it with someone who should know better about the overexposure in the securities markets by people who are too old or too retired or too whatever to be betting on this shit.  Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment