Monday, August 3, 2015

Hilarious Bullshit Buzz Bissinger On 'Fresh Air'

I was in the car today for a while with NPR and Buzz Bissinger.  His schtick was weird and dumb and totally insincere.  Bissinger talked about his stupid book and his stupid life and all kinds of TMI horse shit like body hair and leather gloves, and I didn't believe a word of it.  For all I know, Bissinger may have been telling the truth, but it all sounded like very weak performance art.  He may have a son with special needs, he may have been an S&M dilettante, he may have blasted off his ball hair with a laser, but if I found out none of it was true in any sense and created out of whole cloth by a dipshit, I would believe that without question.  Bissinger sounded so bored and shallow and trite that he twisted all the credulity from his performance.  I don't know--and who fucking cares--but I think it's time for America to realize that Buss Bizzenger is just a hackneyed comedy character created by some bored housewife in Bayonne, and that there's not really even an Odessa, Texas at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment