Monday, February 29, 2016

Dave Lindorff On Tulsi Gabbard

Not sure Lindorff gets it, atmo.  As much as I'd like to see Senator Sanders swing for the fences and blow Clinton out of the water once and for all by truthfully tarring her as a vile, neo-liberal, war-mongering piece of shit, I don't think such a plan exists anywhere but with Lindorff, who is not running the Sanders campaign as far as I know.  But changing the tenor of the Sanders campaign not what Gabbard's endorsement is about.  I haven't seen any reporting that Tulsi Gabbard was working with the Sanders campaign as part of a plan to attack Clinton over her disgusting foreign policy record.  Instead, I think Gabbard was looking to piss on Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, which is a worthwhile thing as DWS is a fucking trainwreck, but Gabbard is not looking to propel Bernie Sanders into another level of foreign policy campaigning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment