Thursday, December 13, 2012

Miserable Fat Belgian Bastards: Gaulzetti Cazzo Reconsidered

So, the Gaulzetti Cazzo might now be a little less Gaulzetti Long-Low and a little more like a steel Corsa.



A little bird told me, after I asked Sr. Bird Jerk, that the Cazzo has a bit more rake and a bit longer stays than the Corsa.  The newish geometry chart looks more Corsa, apparently with more sizes available than the original Cazzo.

Cazzo:



Corsa:



Of course, Ridley:



The big, big steel has gotta be perfect for this application, and I am jonesing for an over-oversized frame these days.  Could that be the Cazzo?  The Cazzo is probably fun.  I would be that girl, though.  The girl who asks why can't I have a steel Corsa.  Even worse, I would probably be the guy who wonders what the Cazzo would be like with a cool steel Max fork.


No comments:

Post a Comment