Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Excellent Norco Truax Magazine Review

Dirt Rag, last year.  Can the Norco Truax be that good?  Is it a headtube gusset away from greatness, maybe a stylized 'N' or something to connect the top and down tubes at the headtube?  If they'd asked me, I would have gone with a 73* seat angle to go along with that gusset and probably would have decided to go with the cables anywhere other than the underside of the downtube, but jesus, those are firmly in quibble territory, especially considering the Truax is 1/2 of  the price of a Canfield One or the Knolly that doesn't exist or the other similar frames.  I can't remember when the last time I bought a bike shop bike, except for the kid bike last year.  I had a Bianchi road bike and a Diamondback mountain bike, but after that it was customs and framesets and shit.  Holy Christ, it has been a while since I've gone to mass-market land, but that Norco is a wicked fucking beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment