Sunday, February 17, 2013

Is The Norco Truax As Kick-Ass As It Seems?

Awful name, shared with a Koch-sucking propaganda children's "book", but 180mm of travel, coil shock, and available as a frameset.  Is it too good to be true, especially for the price?  The geometry is okay, but I'd like a slightly steeper seat angle.  Still, when compared to the alternatives--I'm talking to you non-existent made-in-Taiwan Knolly Delirium, Canfield One, and Intense Uzzi--it seems like a kick-ass frame for a nice price.  There are no dealers around here, but kinda like the Scott kid's bike last year, I can beg an indulgence and get a deal done, I think.  Could be cool.  Or I could just keep overthinking this and not get anything.  (Eventually, I'm probably gonna have to buy a bike the shop actually sells...)



No comments:

Post a Comment