Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hillary Kicks Some Clowns & Will She Run?

Secretary Clinton had some fun fucking with the dummies today when she testified before Congress.  The important question is whether she's going to run in 2016, and I firmly believe that she will only run if something tragic happens with her husband.  I think Bubba was a shitty president, and that is probably enough for me to never support Hillary, but I do think he occasionally makes for dizzying, high-calorie entertainment when he goes after the rock-ribbed teabagger types, so I am in the I-hope-that-weasel-bastard-lives-forever crowd.  He does have the world's finest healthcare (unlike most Americans), and he is vain enough to have himself downloaded into a blow-up sex robot if need be due to failing abilities.  Bill, Former President, Clinton will be hell for candidate Hillary Clinton, though, and if former Pres. Clinton is out and about and doing his thing, I don't think Mrs. Clinton will run because her husband will make her candidacy astoundingly problematic.  If she is the suffering widow of the now-sainted late Mr. Clinton, however, that will change the dynamic, and she may decide that Hillary unbound can run and win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment